33 Diwali Sweets | Diwali Sweets Recipes 2014

Chef and her kitchen
Sat, 18 Oct 2014 16:18:00 +0000
No festival is complete without sweets and especially for Diwali one likes to indulge in a lot of varieties of sweet. I have compiled a list of sweets across various categories - ranging from kheer to traditional sweets to several others that are specially prepared to distribute among friends and family. Check out the various sweet treats and do prepare them and enjoy with your friends and family and have a great Diwali. Another aspect of Diwali, is the preparation of sweets at home - its fun and keeps the festive spirit soaring - so if you dont have much time you can prepare some of the simple sweet varieties highlighted below - these include - Kesar Peda ,Paneer Peda ,7 Cups Cake all Payasam recipes. I am planning to prepare Moong Dal Ladoo  and Kobbari Louse this week. So whats your plan ? Check out Diwali Savouries Post here. For a vast variety of Payasam recipes check out this post.                           Ariselu(Adhirasam)           Moong Dal Ladoo                 Kobbari Boorelu                               Sunni Undalu                       Karanji                       Oats-Nuts Ladoo                            Dry Fruits Ladoo              7 Cups Cake                          Kobbari Louse                             Paneer Peda                  Coconut Choco Truffles           Coconut Burfi                           Rabdi                               Beet-Carrot Halwa                  Shahi Tukra                         Puran Poli                      Garugu Holige                      Boorelu/Poornalu                                     Groundnut Holige           Kayi Kadubu                      Sajjappa                             Semiya Kheer                    Sooji ki Kheer                     Carrot Kheer                        Sago Kheer                   Rice Chana Dal Kheer         Kesar Peda                             Semiya Kesari               Moong Dal Kheer                  Makhana Kheer                Basundi                               Lauki Halwa                              Carrot Phirni Check out Diwali Savouries Post here. Technorati Tags: diwali sweets recipes ,deepavali sweets, diwali sweets recipes 2014, easy sweets recipes for diwali, diwali sweets blog, burfi recipesi recipes, ladoo recipes, halwa recipes, karanji recipe, ariselu recipe, easy burfi recipes, diwali recipes