April Menu - Menu Plan Monthly

Mommy’s Kitchen
Sat, 11 Apr 2015 13:20:26 +0000
Spring is finally here! The days are getting longer and the weather is finally starting to warm up a bit. I'm looking forward to getting outside and starting on our vegetable garden for the upcoming year. Warmer weather also means more meals cooked on the grill which is always a plus. I will keep this short and sweet today I have my April Menu Plan for you. Easter is this weekend, so I've included our Easter menu as well. I hope y'all enjoy this months menu plan.  April Dinner Menu  Smoked Sausage W/Apples & Onions, Scalloped Potatoes & Fruit  Angel Hair Alfredo W/Grilled Chicken {New}, Salad & Fresh Green Beans Buttermilk Ranch Roasted Chicken & Potatoes & Corn  Maple Cinnamon Chicken W/Sweet Potatoes & Apples Meatball Soup (Homemade Meatballs) & French Bread Rolls  Chicken Fajita Tacos & & Pineapple Salsa {New} Homemade Sloppy Joe's {New} & French Fries  Skillet Cheese Ravioli, TX Garlic Toast & Salad Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken & Rice  Pepperoni Pizza  {Pizza Night} Veggie Sticks & Fruit Brown Sugar Lemon Chicken, Brown Rice & Zucchini & Yellow Squash  CopyKat PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps & Easy Fried Rice  Coney Island Dogs  Oven Baked Pork Chops & Rice & Roasted Broccoli Creamy Italian Parmesan Sub Sandwiches  Oven Baked Hoe Down Chuck Roast, Baked Potatoes & Baked Beans & Corn Chicken Enchilada Bake & Salad Crispy Homemade Fish Sticks, Mac & Cheese, Tater Tots & Fruit Salad Salisbury Steak W/Gravy , Whole Grain Egg Noodles & Steamed Carrots Smoked Barbecue Ribs, Grilled Vegetables, Pasta Salad & Baked Sweet Potatoes Lemon Pepper Grilled Pork Chops, Potato Packets, Grilled Zucchini  Home Style Chicken & Noodles Steak Pizzaiola, W/Spaghetti Squash & Roasted Broccoli Barbecue Chicken & Bacon Pizza {Pizza Night} Veggie Sticks & Fruit Spaghetti & Meatballs, Texas Garlic Toast & Green Beans & Corn Tater Tot Casserole, Peas & Carrots & Honey Wheat Rolls  Crock Pot Northern Beans & Ham {Leftover Easter Ham} & Skillet Cornbread  Ham Fried Rice (Using Brown Rice) - {Leftover Easter Ham} Mom's Meaty Cornbread Casserole, {New}, Salad & Fresh Fruit Easter Dinner: Honey Baked Ham, Baked Macaroni & Cheese, Honey Glazed Sweet Potato's, Sweet & Sour Green Beans, Rolls, Deviled Eggs, Potato Salad, Lime Jello-O Salad {New} & Moms Strawberry Cake  Desserts for the Month:  Snowball Brownies  Mandarin Orange Cake  Chocolate Chip Cookie Bowls W/Ice Cream  Mom's Easy Strawberry Cake