BACHELOR RECIPES | QUICK AND EASY RECIPES

Jeyashris kitchen
Sun, 22 Jun 2014 05:30:01 +0000
Though i have started this series of Bachelor's recipes | Indian kitchen basics | Indian microwave cooking, i have posted a few quick and easy recipes already in the blog too. I wanted to make it easy for the readers and so i have compiled a post for Bachelors recipes. The recipes are very simple to make and doesn't involve grinding of any ingredients. I have complied the recipes according to the category. Happy cooking. Salads Carot and cucumber salad - Kosumalli Fruit Chaat Rice varieties Capsicum Rice Coconut Rice Coriander Rice Vegetable pulao Peas Pulao Tomato Rice Methi Pulao Mango Rice Carrot Rice Sweet corn Rice - No onion No Garlic recipe Cabbage Rice Vegetable Rice Thayir sadam | Curd rice Lemon Rice Kashmiri Puloa Broccoli Rice Jeera Pulao | Jeera Rice Semiya Biryani Baby corn Pulao Andhra pulihora Tawa pulao Sambar Rasam and Kulambhu Varieties Thakkali | Tomato Vatha Kuzhambhu VendayakeeraiSambar |Methi leaves sambar Drumstick Sambar Vengaya Vathakuzhambhu Lemon Rasam Tomato dal Dry curry | Poriyal Beans Curry Aloo Gobi Tindora(Kovakkai curry) Cauliflower Curry - With tomato Sauce Cabbage Curry - with moong dal Beetroot Curry Broccoli Stir fry - With capsicum Potato Podimas- No onion No garlic Brinjal curry Potato Fry Cauliflower Pepper fry Simple Potato Curry Baby Corn Stir fry Aloo Methi Gobi mutter Mushroom pepper frySIDE DISH FOR ROTI Dal Palak Green Moong Dal Onion Tomato Gravy - Thakkali Vengayam Papad ki sabzi BREAKFAST |TIFFIN | DINNER RECIPES Vegetable Noodles Aval/Poha Upma Semiya/Vermicelli Upma Bread Upma Ven Pongal Penne Arrabiata - Pasta recipes Broken Wheat Upma Puli Aval - Tamarind poha Cabbage and Paneer Sandwich Insatan Oats Idli Milagu Aval OatsUpma Idli Upma recipe Indian Style Pasta - masala pasta Godhumai dosai- Wheat Dosai Veg Hakka noodles - using spaghetti Pori Upma Rava Khichidi Yogurt Parfait EASY SNACKS RECIPES Masala Papad Beach style pori - Kara pori Pasta Sundal Rice pakoda Aval Pakoda Bhel Poori - Without chutney Beach style pattani sundal Butter corn - Cup corn Pin wheel Sandwich Aloo tikki Burger Kadalai paruppu Sundal - Navaratri sundal recipe Peanut | Verkadalai sundal Pattani sundal - Green peas sundal Mochai sundal EASY SWEETS RECIPES Rava Kesari Pineapple Kesari Rasmalai Coconut Ladoo Besan ladoo Kovil Sakkara pongal Wheat flour ladoo