BLUEBERRY PANCAKES | EASY PANCAKES RECIPES | BLUEBERRY RECIPES

Fri, 7 Feb 2014 06:01:00 +0000
I always wanted to try this pancakes for a long time . Luckily I found a few blueberries in farmers market last week . I saved few of them to make this beautiful pancakes . I must say that they turned out very well . My kids absolutely loved it . So now off to today's post Blueberry Pancakes Recipe .    Preparation Time : 15 minutes | Cooking Time : 5 minutes   Recipe Category: Breakfast | Recipe Cuisine: American  Ingredients:   To make Pancake Mix : All purpose flour - 1 1/2 cups Baking powder - 1 1/2 tablespoon Sugar - 1 1/2 tablespoon Salt - 1/2 tspWet ingredients :  Eggs - 1 number Blueberry - Few of them Vanilla Extract - 1 teaspoon Milk -  1 cup Water - As neededTo Serve:  Butter Maple Syrup     Method : Take a large mixing bowl . Add all the dry ingredients and mix . The dry ingredients are All purpose flour , Baking powder , Sugar and salt and mix well . Set aside . ( The ready made pan cake mix could also be used . It is available in the grocery store . ) Take the the egg  and Vanilla Extract in a bowl . Add the milk and whisk the contents .   Transfer the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients . Add water and mix well to a desired consistency without lumps . Do not beat the contents  Only fold the ingredients .  The batter should be thick and not too thin .  Add the blueberries and mix .  Heat a Griddle . Spread some butter on the griddle . Pour a ladeful of batter on the griddle and allow it to cook till the bubbles are formed .   Flip to the other side once the bubbles are seen . Cook on both sides. Serve hot .     Serve the pancakes with Butter and Maple syrup . Done ! Yummy Blueberry Pancakes are ready to be served .  Click here to find the Blueberry Milkshake  . Check out the Other pancake recipe in the blog below : Pumpkin Pancakes   Lentil Creepes  Spongy Dosa  Instant Tomato Dosa  Appam Recipe  Cheese Dosa  If you like this recipe please like my Facebook page here to get regular recipe updates , or follow me on twitter here , pinterest here , and Google plus here to get regular recipe updates.