Chicken Stuffed with Prosciutto, Mozzarella and Basil

sprinkles and sauce
Thu, 22 May 2014 03:04:44 +0000
These days I am all about making meals from what we already have in the fridge.  For instance, not too long ago, my family came to visit us for a few days and my mom decided to pack our fridge with giant Costco items.  She does this all the time.  She is always scared that there’s not going to be enough food, but she always ends up buying enough food for ten families!  Anyway, we had a big package of prosciutto from Costco and so I decided to search for recipes with prosciutto in it.  I am glad I stumbled upon bevcooks.com because I found the perfect recipe to use up all the leftover prosciutto we had!<br /><br />This chicken stuffed with prosciutto, mozzarella and basil is just fantastic! It did take a little longer to prep than say a stir fry, but the result is a beaut!  The chicken breast remains juicy, the prosciutto adds that right amount of saltiness, the mozzarella adds creaminess and that melted goodness and of course the basil adds freshness to round up the flavours!  Here we served it with sauteed kale, but you can easily fancify it by serving the chicken on top of pasta or mashed potatoes.  If you are watching your carbs, you can serve it like we did here – with sauteed kale.  I promise, when you take a bite of this chicken you won’t even care about carbs! So, how do you make this stuffed chicken goodness you ask? Well, here’s the recipe for you:<br /><br /> <br /><br />The post Chicken Stuffed with Prosciutto, Mozzarella and Basil appeared first on sprinkles and sauce.

Comments