Coriander lemon rice recipe | Cilantro lime rice

Rak's Kitchen
Mon, 24 Aug 2015 05:08:51 +0000
  Coriander lemon rice is a simple rice recipe with just coriander leaves and lemon juice mixed with cooked rice. This is inspired from the Mexican dish – cilantro lime rice, which I saw in facebook feed and found the recipe in Martha Stewart's website. Just grinding the leaves with rest of the ingredients, mix with cooked rice and the flavour is amazing. You can make this with leftover rice too. I had this with potato curry and it was perfect for my taste bud. This has been in my drafts for long time, do try this simple recipe and stay tuned for more interesting recipes coming up. Coriander lemon recipe Recipe Cuisine: Indian  |  Recipe Category: Lunch Prep Time: 5 mins     |  Cook time: 15 mins     |  Makes: 2 Ingredients Cooked rice – 2 cups Coriander leaves – 1/2 cup Lemon / Lime – 1 Garlic – 1 flake Olive oil – 1 tbsp Salt – As needed Method Remove the root, clean the leaves. Grind with the other ingredients and little water to smooth paste. Mix this paste with cooked rice (Fluffy and separate grains) and serve. Notes I used basmati rice, but regular eating rice – any Indian rice - should also work. The coriander mixture can be ground a bit coarse too. Adjust salt, olive oil to your taste. This is meant to be served as accompaniment along with Mexican main dish. Still I had with potato curry and it was awesome. Technorati Tags: coriander lemon rice,cilantro lime rice,leftover rice ideas,leftover rice recipes

Comments