Diwali / Deepawali Sweets and Savouries Recipe

Jagruti's cooking odyssey
Fri, 28 Oct 2016 08:14:37 +0000
Pin it to save it for later !  Most auspicious and grand Hindu festival Diwali / Deepawali is just around the corner to lend charm and delight to our lives. It's a time for lights, sweets and firecrackers! It's time to adorn temples, homes and streets with flowers and Rangoli, nights to be illuminated with rows of earthen lamps to celebrate victory of noble virtues over negative forces and offer prayers and puja to Godess Laxmiji for health, wealth and prosperity. Diwali is a vibrant, colourful and joyous festival must be expressed through the medium of food, numerous delectable dishes are on the jaded plates to perk up, a feast for the eyes as well as the for our appetite. It's time to prepare some traditional and innovative sweets and savoury snacks for friends and family and add that love, affection and personal touch to these delicacies and to this festive atmosphere and celebrations. I have chosen a great collection of Diwali recipes, and in the future I will keep adding them.  So let's make and tuck into these delicious and moreish treats as you celebrate Diwali. Sweets - Mithai - Gujarati  Mohanthaal -  Magas- Lachko Mohanthal  Thor - Meethi Khajali  Biranj  Garvanu  Rajwadi Lapsi  ShriKhand  DoodhPaak  Lapsi  Shakkar Para  Rose Basundi Pineapple Basundi Mawa Ghughra  Suwari / Suvari  Sweets - Jamun Recipes Shakkarkand aur Nariyal Jamun - Deep fried sweet potato and coconut balls in sugar syrup Paneer Gulab Jamun Gulab Jamun  Kala Jamun  Sweets - Halwa Bombay Ice and Golden Halwa  Habshi Halwa  Shahi Aate Ka Halwa  Doodhi/Lauki ka Halwa  Carrot/Gajar Halwa  Masoor Daal Halwa Coconut and saffron Semolina halwa Almond Halwa  Pistachio Halwa  Chocolate halwa  Steamed Moong Daal Halwa  Sweets - Rolls  Anjeer, Kaju and Chocolate Rolls  Paneer Pista Rolls  Coconut, Chocolate and Saffron squares  Kaju Katli  Vegan Saffron Almond Katri / Katli  Sweets - Ladoo/Ladu  Kaju, Kesar Mawa Ladoo Kesar Mango Boondi Almond, Mango and Coconut Ladoo Kesar, Pista Nariyal Rabdi Ladoo Paneer and Kaju Ladoo Sweets - Barfi/Barfee Rose and Chocolate Kalakand  Mawa Kesar Topra Paak Kesar, Pista Badam Barfi Almond Salted Caramel Peda  Mawa Peda  Kesar mawa Peda Nutella Barfi  Mawa Barfi Malai Dodha Barfi Rose Coconut barfi Chocolate layered Barfi Sweets - Bengali  Ras Malai  Ras Gulla  Beetroot Kalakand Sweets -  Shahi Tukda  Savoury - Snacks  Besan Para - Patti Panch Ratna Chevdo Palak, Beet Masala Boondi  Methi Farsi Puri Farsi Puri  Cornflakes Chevdo ( Makai ) Sprouted Beans and Cornflakes Chevdo Lal Mirch and Nimbu-Mari Sev Three layered Aloo Chutney Bread pakoda masala Fulwadi Choraphari / Choraphali  Masala Khajli  Khasta Aloo Matar Kachori Garlic Kachori Sukha Mewa Kachori Poha Kachori Farsi Khaman Puri   Thank you for stopping by and reading this post ! We hope to see you again soon :) http://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=811589635516064114&action=editWidget&sectionId=sidebar&widgetType=null&widgetId=AdSense1