February Menu - Menu Plan Monthly

Mommy’s Kitchen
Fri, 6 Mar 2015 13:36:20 +0000
Happy February! A new month means a new menu plan, so lets get right to it. I have my February Dinner Menu for you. A few meals were carried over from last month that did not get made, so if you see a few repeats that's why. I hope you find something you like.    February Dinner Menu Beef Brisket & Gravy, Mashed Potatoes & Acorn Squash  Loose Meat Burgers & French Fries Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas, Spanish Rice & Half Smashed Re fried Beans CopyKat Pizza Hut Pan Pizza - Pizza Night Miss Kay's Pinto Beans & Sausage & Moms Mexican Cornbread  Pork Roast & Gravy W/Carrots & Potatoes Grilled Cheese Sandwiches & Tomato Soup Easy Chicken & Noodles, Broccoli  & Honey Wheat Rolls  Cheese Enchiladas, Spanish Rice & Refried Beans Skillet Spaghetti , Olive Gardens Salad & French Bread  Not My Mama's Meatloaf, Baked Brown Rice & Roasted Carrots  Bobby's Favorite Goulash & Artesian Bread Crock Pot Barbecue Pulled Chicken Sandwiches  Cheeseburger Pie {New}, Yogurt Fruit Salad, Broccoli & Cauliflower  Barbecue Chicken & Bacon Pizza - (Leftover BBQ Pulled Chicken)   Crock Pot Chicken & Dressing, Potatoes & Steamed Green Beans Pumpkin Chili & Bishops Corncake Cheeseburger Macaroni, Salad & Roasted Lemon Pepper Broccoli Brushetta Chicken W/Spaghetti Squash  Lasagna Roll Ups, Salad & French Bread Rolls Coney Island Hot Dogs & French Fries Hamburger Steaks & Gravy {New}, Baked Brown Rice & Cream Peas CopyKat Taco Bell Enchiritos King Hawaiian Baked Ham & Cheese Sliders  & Easy Fruit Salad  Perfect Pancakes, Bacon & Eggs (Breakfast for Dinner) Crock Pot Smoked Sausage W/Green Beans & Potatoes & Salad  Crock Pot Turkey Breast & Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Peas & Cranberry Sauce Valentines Day Dinner: Pasta W/Vodka Sauce , Chicken Cutlets, Buttery Crisp Green Beans & Strawberry Delight Desserts:Honey Bun Cake Lemon Shaker Pie {New} Mud Hen Bars Quick Cherry Cobbler {New} Cooks Note: Any dish noted with {New} is a new recipe I plan to prepare and will post the recipe as I make them.