Healthy Methi Kela Subzi Recipe-Indian Fenugreek & Banana Curry Recipe

Street Food & Travel TV India
Sat, 4 Jan 2014 13:36:00 +0000
Recipe for Methi Kela Subzi or Curry-A New Curry Recipe for Fenugreek & Banana Curry. What is Methi Kela Subzi or Fenugreek & Banana Curry Recipe? Photo: Fenugreek & Banana Curry Recipe This is a very Healthy, Easy and Delicious recipe of Indian Curry.This is a web exclusive Recipe which is not available anywhere else on the Web from the Chef Nikunj Vasoya's secret cooking book on Indian Cuisine.In this recipe of Indian Curry or Subzi you have to add few simple ingredients and Methi/Kela or Henugreek/Banana and it gives us as totally new flavor as compared to the other Indian curry recipe made with Methi/Kela or Fenugreek/Banana as a key ingredients.This is a very simple,easy recipe of Indian vegetarian Curry and all the ingredients are available in any Indian Kitchen very easily.This recipe is very healthy and delicious in taste.You can cook this pure vegan recipe for Lunch, Dinner or any special occasion.This is a new recipe which is recently added to the to the Internet with Video Recipe option. Recipe of Yogurt Curry.  Prep Time: 10 minutes. Cooking Time: 10 minutes. Cooking Level: Easy. Serving: 3 to 4. Ingredients/Spices or Seasonings. Methi Leaves (of 1 Bunch Methi or Fenugreek). 2 Chopped Bananas or Kela. 2  Medium size finely chopped Green Chillies.  1 tbsp Garlic Slices.  2 tbsp Oil. 1/2 tsp Red Chili Pepper Powder. 1 Mustard Seeds. Salt to Taste. How to Cook or Cooking Methods. How To Cook Curry. Heat oil in a pan.  Than add the Mustard Seeds. Garlic Slices. When Mustard Seeds started slattering add the Methi or Fenugreek Leaves. Stir Fry it for 1 to 2 minutes on a medium low heat. Add the Salt and Bananas.  Again mix this well and cover it for 2 to 3 minutes. Now add the Red Chilli Powder and cook it for a minute. This Healthy and Delicious Curry or Subji is ready to serve. Serve it hot with Parath's or Roti's. When To Cook This Recipe. You can cook this healthy recipes for Lunch. You can cook this easy recipes for Dinner.  You can cook this delicious recipe for any Party or special event. Recommend Meal Menus Menu for Lunch. Pickles. Salad. Methi Kela or Fenugreek & Banana Curry or Subzi. Maski Paratha. Dal Fry and Rice. Papad. Masala Butter Milk or Salted Lassi. Indian Dessert.Menu for Dinner. Soup. Fenugreek and Banana Curry. Maski Paratha. Punjabi Pulao or Heyderabadi Biryani or Fried Rice. Indian Bengali or Gujarati Dessert. Chef's Tips and Comments. Watch Video of this Recipe. Be careful while cooking this recipe your spices should not burnt. This is a very easy,healthy,delicious and Secret Recipe from Nikunj Vasoya's Secret Cooking Book on Indian Cooking. It Will be a Perfect Recipe for any Restaurant Menu serving Indian Food. Happy Cooking enjoy the simple and easy Curry or Subzi recipes.  100% pure vegetarian recipes/dishes of Curries.   Beast collection of Indian Curry or Subji recipes/dishes. Please Rate and Share this if you find this Chef Nikunj Vasoya's recipe Interesting. 100% Free Indian Subzi or Curry recipes.  Thanks for visiting you every day cooking classes.  Do you like this post? Your feedback is important for us to serve you better every time. Thanks, Chef Nikunj Vasoya.