HOLI RECIPES 2015 | HOLI SPECIALS

Chef and her kitchen
Thu, 5 Mar 2015 06:04:00 +0000
HOLI - the festival of Colors is on 6th March ie.tommorow.It is a major festival celebrated in all parts of India with lots of enthusiasm. During Holi people play with colors and color sprinklers and is usually followed with music,dance and the most important -lavish food.I am sharing you a list of recipes in my blog which might be helpful in case if you are planning to have a party or you want to make something special for the festival. HOLI Special - SWEETS | KHEER | HALWA 7 cups Burfi | 7 cups Cake  Ariselu | Adhirasam | Kajjaya  Coconut Burfi | Nariyal ki Burfi Karanji Kesar Peda Paneer Peda Carrot Kheer Carrot Phirni Lauki(Bottlegourd) Halwa Mango Fudge | Mango Burfi Mango Kulfi Milk Powder Gulab Jamun Moong Dal Ladoo | Pesara Sunnunda Moong Dal Kheer Phool Makhana Kheer  Pooran (Puran) Poli | Bobbatlu Sago(Sabudana) Kheer Semiya Kheer | Vermicelli Payasam Sooji Ki Kheer HOLI Special - Desserts Biscuit Pudding - Easy Eggless Marie Biscuit Pudding Eggless Chocolate Custard/ Eggless Chocolate Pudding Fruit Trifle/Trifle Pudding Mixed Fruit Salad with Custard Shahi Tukda | Shahi Tukra  Vanilla Bean Pannacotta - Eggless HOLI Special - SNACKS | APPETIZERS | CHAATS Aloo Chana Chaat  Baby Corn Pakora Canape Sev Puri Dahi Bhalla Dahi Puri Fruit Salad | Fruit Chaat | Cut Fruits  Golgappa/Pani Puri Hara Bhara Kabab Vada with Urad dal Ragada Patties Ragda Pani Puri | Mumbai style Pani Puri Oats Pakora Onion Pakoda/Crispy Onion Fritters Onion Samosa | Pyaaz ke Samose Sev Puri Stuffed Baingan and Ladies Finger Pakora Tandoori Aloo Vegetable Chops(Cutlets)  MAINCOURSE Flat Breads | Poori: Poori Methi Poori Matar Kachori with Alu ki Sabzi Methi Paratha Naan-without Yeast  Palak Paneer ParathaPulao | Biriyani: Methi Pulao | Fenugreek Leaves Pilaf Mixed Vegetable Pulav Peas Pulav  Jeera Rice  Tawa Pulao Baby Potato Biriyani  Vegetable Dum BiriyaniSide dish - Dry curries: Aloo Gobi-Dry Curry  Babycorn Bellpepper Dry Curry  Jeera Aloo | Aloo Jeera  Kadai Paneer   Paneer Bhurji Paneer Jalfrezi Paneer Sabzi | Simple Paneer Curry Pudina Aloo / Minty PotatoesSide dish - Gravies: Aloo Palak Alu Mutter Gravy Babycorn Capsicum Curry Bagara Baingan Dum Aloo Dum Aloo Chutney Waale Kele Ki Kadhi | Kadhi with Raw Banana  Matar Paneer  Methi Matar Malai  Mirchi Ka Salan Mixed Vegetable Kurma  Palak Paneer Paneer Makhani/Paneer Makhanwala Potato Masala for Poori Pumpkin Curry | Kaddu ki Sabzi  Stuffed Capsicum in rich gravy Sabz Makhani/Mixed Vegetable MakhaniSide dish - Dals | Lentils: Dal Makhani Dal Fry Kadai Chole Kala Chana Masala BEVERAGES Watermelon Cooler Mango Milkshake  Mango Lassi Strawberry-Banana Smoothie Strawberry Lassi Strawberry Milkshake  Spiced Buttermilk Technorati Tags: holi recipes, holi specials, sweets recipes for holi, holi desserts, holi menu, menu ideas for holi, holi snacks recipes, holi recipes 2015