Memorial Day/Welcome Summer Round Up

Simple Gourmet Cooking
Fri, 23 May 2014 13:07:53 +0000
Warmer, sunny days…it seems like it’s finally here! After a long and brutal winter, I am so glad to see summer arriving and hopefully sticking around for awhile!<br /><br />Whether you are heading to the beach, sitting by the pool, or just staying at home and maybe doing some grilling, here are some of my favorite recipes to help you start enjoying summer!<br /><br />Buffalo Wing Hummus- a perfect appetizer that’s healthy too!<br /><br /> <br /><br />Creamy Taquitos-great as an appetizer or a main dish!<br /><br /> <br /><br />Panzanella-use up that leftover bread to make this summery appetizer/side dish!<br /><br /> <br /><br />Classic Coleslaw-the best side dish that goes with all things summer.<br /><br />Grilled Buttermilk Chicken-perfect for feeding a crowd!<br /><br /> <br /><br />Tequila Marinated Shrimp Skewers-a fun way to prepare shrimp on the grill!<br /><br /> <br /><br />Barbecue Chicken Burgers-one of Matt’s favorite burgers.<br /><br /> <br /><br />Steak Sandwiches-So delicious and a perfect way to change up steak!<br /><br /> <br /><br />Grilled Pita Pizzas-an easy way to make homemade pizza.  Change up the toppings for fun!<br /><br /> <br /><br />Hawaiian Chicken Sandwiches-one of our all-time favorites!  We’ll definitely be having these many times this summer!<br /><br />Lamb Kabobs-if you’re looking for something to break out of the grilled chicken kabob routine, these are perfect!<br /><br /> Chocolate Toffee Brownies-these will be more than welcome anytime, anywhere!<br /><br /> <br /><br />Strawberry Cake-absolutely delicious, especially when made with fresh, in season strawberries!<br /><br /> <br /><br />Amaretto Cake-this cake comes out incredibly moist every time and is so easy to make!<br /><br />Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookies-because every occasion calls for a perfectly chewy chocolate chip cookie!<br /><br /> <br /><br />Firecracker Ice Pops-Patriotic, adorable and delicious!<br /><br /> <br /><br />Strawberry Frozen Yogurt-so refreshing and smooth!<br /><br /> <br /><br />Happy Summer!<br /><br />The post Memorial Day/Welcome Summer Round Up appeared first on Simple Gourmet Cook.