METHI MUTTER MALAI | PEAS FENUGREEK LEAVES CURRY

Wed, 26 Nov 2014 03:50:00 +0000
Methi Mutter Malai is a simple subzi made with Peas ( Matar ) and methi cooked in a creamy rich sauce . This recipe pairs well with Naan and roti recipes . So now off to today's post Methi Mutter Malai recipe with step wise photos . METHI MUTTER MALAI | PEAS FENUGREEK LEAVES CURRY Methi Mutter Malai - Ingredients  Preparation Time : 10 minutes  | Cooking Time : 30 minutes Recipe Cuisine: North Indian  | Serves : 4 Peas - 1 cup , ( Use Fresh or Frozen ) Methi Or Fenugreek leaves - 1/2 bunch leaves, ( Leaves removed from stem and chopped ) Turmeric Powder - 1/4 teaspoon Garam Masala - 1/2 teaspoon Butter - 1 tablespoon Fresh cream - 1/4 cup ,  ( Click here for the recipe ) Cumin seeds - 1/2 teaspoon Salt - to taste To Roast and Grind : Green Chilli - 2 numbers , slit Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tablespoon   ( Click here for the recipe ) Onion - 1 number , Diced Tomato - 1 number , slit  Cashew - 5 -6 pieces  oil - 1 teaspoon   METHI MUTTER MALAI | PEAS FENUGREEK LEAVES CURRY Method : Heat a wok or a heavy bottom pan . Add oil . Add in the onions and cook till they become soft . Add the ginger garlic paste and fry till raw smell goes away . Add the tomatoes, green chilli and cook till the tomatoes become mushy . Allow them to cool down . Transfer the contents to a blender . Add the cashew nuts . Blend them in to a puree . set aside . Melt Butter in a wok . Add the cumin seeds and allow them to crackle . Add the peas and stir fry them for few seconds . Add the methi leaves and mix . Add the turmeric powder , Garam Masala Powder , salt and mix them well . Transfer the ground contents from Blender to the contents and mix them well . Bring the contents to a boil .  Finally add some fresh cream to the gravy . Once the fresh cream is added switch off the flame .Methi Mutter Malai is done ! Enjoy the Methi Mutter Malai Gravy with some naan  and other Roti and parathas , Rice . Check out some of the similar Recipes in the blog below  Kadai Chicken Recipe  Kadai Paneer Recipe  Butter Chicken  Butter Paneer  Check out the other side dishes for roti by clicking here . If you like this recipe please like my Facebook page here to get regular recipe updates , or follow me on twitter here , pinterest here , and Google plus here to get regular updates of recipes