October Menu - Menu Plan Monthly

Mommy’s Kitchen
Tue, 13 Oct 2015 14:02:31 +0000
The following meals will get us through most of the month. I have left a few spots open for last minute recipes or for eating out. Any recipe noted with {New} are recipes I plan to make and will post in the near future. I hope y'all find something you like. October Menu Plan  Hillbilly Spaghetti Pie, Rolls & Garden Salad  Pork Chops & Rice O'le {New} & California Blend Veggies  30 Minute Pumpkin Chili & Cornbread Salisbury Steak W/Gravy, Whole Grain Pasta & Baked Acorn Squash Taco French Bread Pizza  {Pizza Night} Chicken Fajitas, Mexican Rice & Refried Beans  Creamy Chicken & Noodles  Honey Barbecue Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes & Steamed Carrots Copy Kat Taco Casa Chilada's {New}  Mummy Dogs, Skillet Macaroni & Cheese & Fruit {Halloween} Breakfast Night - Pumpkin Patch Pancakes, Sausage & Eggs  Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli, Brown Rice & Egg Rolls  Grilled Chicken Alfredo Casserole & Garden Salad  Barbecue Pork Roast, French Bread Rolls, Roasted Asparagus, Fresh Fruit  Crock Pot Roast W/Gravy, Potatoes & Carrots  Rotisserie Chicken Soup {New} & Honey Wheat Rolls  Smoked Sausage W/Apples, Skillet Potatoes & Roasted Broccoli  Creamy Italian Parmesan Subs & Yogurt Fruit Salad Skillet Lasagna, TX Garlic Toast & Garden Salad Crock Pot Chicken & Dressing, Sauteed Green Beans & Baked Sweet Potatoes  Taco Cups & Sopa de Conchas  Copy Kat Pizza Hut Pan Pizza  {Pizza Night} Easy Peasy Chicken Legs, Rice Pilaf & Grilled Zucchini  Franks & Beans, Kenny Rogers Corn Muffins, & Fruit Salad  Barbecue Chicken & Bacon Pizza  & Pepperoni Pizza Bread  {Pizza Night} Red Beans & Rice W/Smoked Sausage   Greek Chicken & Potatoes & Yellow Squash & Green Beans {New} Desserts: Crock Pot Pumpkin Apple Cake  Candy Corn Cake {New} Lunch Lady Brownies  Minnie's Chocolate Pie {New}

Comments