The All-Natural Face Mask that Actually Works!

My Little Celebration
Wed, 8 May 2013 13:00:02 +0000
When I was a teenager my sister and I were obsessed with face masks, picking up a new brand or sample nearly every time we went to the store. We were sub-consciously convinced that they were the answer to all our beauty woes since we both had oily, acne-prone skin (and still kind of do).<br /><br />However, I always hated that the masks were harsh and often contained ingredients that really irritated my skin. Plus, they never really provided noticeable results.<br /><br /> <br /><br /> <br /><br />Well, today I have a natural remedy to share. Actually, it’s one that my natural beauty-loving friend Ashley shared over on her blog Never Homemaker (cute name, huh?).<br /><br />I made it the apple pie face mask for the first time about a month ago and LOVED it. It tightened my skin, seemed to tighten and refresh it, and gave it remarkable texture. It was like a super-power all-natural face mask made of nothing but food!<br /><br />Since then I’ve made it several times and have been dabbing a little on my face here and there right out of the shower or before bed. Friends, I’m hooked. I think you should be, too.<br /><br /> <br /><br /> <br /><br />Find the exact recipe over at Never Homemaker, but all you’ll need is a banana, apple cider vinegar, oats and cinnamon!<br /><br />Ashley does a great job at outlining the benefits of each ingredient for our skin, which gave me even more confidence that it not only felt like it was working, it was actually working.<br /><br /> <br /><br /> <br /><br />Since trying this mask it’s the the only one I’ve used since! But it has me wanting to try and experiment with all other kinds of natural masks to beautify my skin. In the meantime, however, I’m very happy with the results this mask has provided!<br /><br /> <br /><br /> <br /><br />If you have a favorite homemade mask recipe, please share! I’d love to know.<br /><br />xo, Dana<br /><br />