Vegan Almond Blueberry Pancakes

A Cozy Kitchen
Fri, 9 May 2014 07:00:37 +0000
When I fly home, I always get a call from my mom right before my flight takes off, “will you be wanting animal flesh for dinner.” She’s not kidding…haha. My mom has been vegan for a long time now and while I can’t imagine being vegan, her body has never felt better. I remember, as […] (Read more...) Tags: AlmondAlmond Breeze CollaborationAlmond MilkDairy-FreePANCAKES by Adrianna AdarmeVegan

Related Articles

• Vegan In The Freezer
    Sat, 25 May 2013 10:00:46 +0000

• Grubarazzi
    Sat, 1 Feb 2014 17:08:00 +0000

• I’ve had a few recipes up around the web recently! In the pre-and-post-birthday mayhem I haven’t had time to write about these magical birthday breakfast buns yet (photos and recipe coming shortly, though). However while you wait for all that spicy, buttery goodness why not check out my other recipes after the jump! – How to make Coconut Yogurt at Home!  – The Kitchn: This was a massive project I undertook for 2 weeks. I dominated a whole shelf of the fridge with jars of yogurt haha. I’d only made coyo one way before this but experimented with tonnes of different methods to come up with as much information and variation as I could. The recipe is fully vegan, too – Blueberry Pie Overnight Oats – The Kitchn: This is a recipe following on from the coconut yogurt post as coyo is used in the oats to make them creamy and coconutty! There’s also oaty ‘pie crust’ streusel action going on there (P.s. there will be a few more related recipes to follow on The Kitchn using the coconut yogurt) – Dutch Baby Pancakes - Great British Chefs: I made these dairy free by using almond milk in the batter and coconut oil in the skillet. The result was a slightly coconutty flavour and a texture in between a crepe and a Yorkshire pudding. They’re absolutely delicious and if you haven’t made them before I urge you to do it! – Flourless Lemon Cake with Rhubarb Compote – Great British Chefs: Yes, I’m obsessed with lemon cakes. This is one of my favourite variations because of its deep yellow hue and lovely flavour thanks to the cornmeal. Oh, and the whole thing is soaked with a bunch of lemon syrup so it’s ridonc moist and a liiiitle bit sticky. As forced rhubarb is in the supermarkets atm, I also made a simple, bright compote to serve with the cake. The post DIY Coconut Yogurt (Coyo) + Blueberry Pie Oats + Dutch Baby Pancakes + Flourless Lemon Cake (GF) appeared first on Izy Hossack - Top With Cinnamon.
    TOP WITH CINNAMON