Vegetable Pulao Recipe - Spicy Vegetable Pulao Recipe

Vysya's Delicious Recipes
Tue, 10 Jun 2014 20:19:29 +0000
Vegetable is a simple and healthy Lunch Box Recipe & one pot meal, made with mixed Vegetables and some spices. Office Goers and Bachelor's can try this simple and healthy recipe. It requires just 10 - 15 minutes preparation time. Now we learn to make  vegetable pulao. Vegetable pulao RecipeIngredients Basmathi Rice - 1 cup. Ghee - 2 tbsp onion - 1. Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tsp. Carrot -1. beans - 10. potato - 1. Green peas - 1/3 cup. coriander leaves - 2 tbsp(chopped). Mint leaves - 2 tbsp(chopped). salt - for taste. Seasoning Bay leaf - 1. Cinnamon -1 piece. cloves -2. cardomom - 2. Green chillies 2 (slit). Spice Powders Chilli powder - 1 tsp. Garam masala - 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder - 1/8 tsp. Preparation Soak the basmathi rice in  water for 30 minutes.  Cut the carrot and potato into cubes, and cut the beans and onions lengthwise.  chop mint and coriander leaves finely. Method  Take a pressure a cooker or pressure pan, add Ghee when it is hot add bayleaf, cinnamon, cloves,cardomom and slit green chillies. When you get nice aroma from spices, and when green chillies turns pale, add onions and Ginger garlic paste. When onions turns golden brown colour, add chopped carrots, beans, potato and peas. saute in a medium flame for 5 minutes. Add all spice powders (chilli powder, garam masala and turmeric powder) & salt  mix well,  add coriander leaves and mint leaves saute for 2 more minutes. Add rice with water. Mix well. When water starts boiling, cover the cooker lid, when steam comes from the cooker  put the weight, and sim it to very low flame for 5 minutes. Then switch off the flame, and give a standing time of 15  minutes, rice gets well cooked with the heat of cooker. Then remove the lid. Serve hot.

Comments